Entry Fee – Deposit and Payment Schedule
The total entry fee is £1395.00. A deposit / registration fee of £150.00 (plus a £10 admin fee which is discounted from your final payment) are required to guarantee your entry. The remaining balance of £1245.00 must be paid by bank transfer on the following dates:
£400 on January 7 2018
£400 on March 7 2018
£435 on April 7 2018
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Ride places can generally be transferred to another cyclist. Please see our rules and regs.
Payments must be paid on the dates specified by bank transfer to NatWest, Smoking Joe Promotions/Zeus Cycling Events, Account Number: 57674205 Sort Code: 60-08-09. Please ensure that you add your name as the reference otherwise we are unable to track your payment. If you would like to arrange a different payment scheme, then please call the Event Director on 07855 546116 at any time and speak to Barry Clayton who will be more than willing to help.
- planning the eight-day route;
- pit stops per day;
- Leed guide outriders (they know the way and they’ll ride with you if required);
- medical support;
- training advice
- bike mechanic
- hotel overnight accommodation
- food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day);
- baggage service;
- secure bike storage;
- photo gallery;
- Individual rider numbers;
- Event Jersey for the first and final day.
- great british bike ride bib shorts for the first and final day.
- ferry crossings
- event public liability Insurance.
- two event t shirts
- two support vehicles
Follow the GBIBR on: