Read the entry terms and information below, and then click the link on the right to join The Great Britain & Ireland Bike Ride 2018.
Entry Fee – Deposit and Payment Schedule
Entry fee is £1495.00. A registration fee of £150.00 (plus a £10 admin fee which is discounted from your final payment) required to guarantee your entry and the payment balance schedule of £1345.00 is to be paid by bank transfer on January 7, £400 – March 7, £400 – final balance on April 7, £535, 2018. (All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Riders can be replaced. Please see our rules and on- nonrefundable payments must be paid on the dates specified by bank transfer to Nat West, Smoking Joe Promotions/Zeus Cycling Events, Account Number: 57674205 Sort Code: 60-08-09. Please make sure that you add your name as the reference otherwise we will have no idea who has made the payment. If you would like to arrange a different payment scheme, then please call the Event Director on 078 555 46116 at any time and speak to Barry Clayton who will be more than willing to help.
- planning the eight-day route;
- pit stops per day;
- Leed guide outriders (they know the way and they’ll ride with you if required);
- medical support;
- training advice;
- bike mechanic
- hotel overnight accommodation
- food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day);
- baggage service;
- secure bike storage;
- photo gallery;
- Individual rider numbers;
- Event Jersey for the first and final day.
- great british bike ride bib shorts for the first and final day.
- ferry crossings
- event public liability Insurance.
- two event t shirts
- two support vehicles
Follow the GBIBR on: