Read the entry terms and information below, and then click the link on the right to join The Great British Bike Ride 2016.
Entry Fee – Deposit and Payment Schedule – (Early Bird Riders will only pay £160.00 for their final payment)
Entry fee is £1499.00. A registration fee of £299.00 is required to guarantee your entry and the balance of £1200.00 is to be paid by bank transfers on March 1, £400 – April 1, £400 – final balance May 1, £400, 2016. (Early Bird entries will only need to pay £160.00 for the final payment) All deposits and payments are non refundable. Riders can be replaced. Please see our rules and regulations. Payments must be paid on the dates specified by bank transfer to: Nat West, Smoking Joe Promotions/Zeus Cycling Events, Account Number: 57677336 Sort Code: 60-08-09. Please make sure that you ad your name as the reference otherwise we will have no idea who has made the payment. If you would like to arrange a different payment scheme, then please call the event office 0203 770 6982 during office hours and speak to Sarah Poston who will be more than willing to help.
- planning the eight day route;
- manned pit stops per day;
- route cards;
- route outriders (they know the way and they’ll ride with you if required);
- medical support;
- training advice;
- bike mechanic
- hotel overnight accommodation
- food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day);
- baggage service;
- secure bike storage;
- photo gallery;
- Individual rider numbers;
- great british bike ride cycle shirt for the first and final day.
- great british bike ride bib shorts for the first and final day.
- ferry crossings
- event public liability Insurance .
- gala dinner – (Family and friends welcome – Cost £46.00) Contact event office direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
- motor bike safety outrider
- two event t shirts
Follow the GBIBR on: